Monday, November 9, 2009

Oooooo... I've been bad


Sorry loyal readers, I've been bad, bad, bad. This is one of the longest gaps in my postings ever... I've had good reasons. The flugelbindery has been working around the clock, and I've been binding harder than in a long time... Excuses, excuses.

But I do have this for you... From my early morning drive to Montréal, and part of my child hood that I miss living in the cities that I now do: The cold autumn air that greedily strokes your face, reminding you that soon you will be in his dominion. And the melancholy squawking of birds as they flee south toward sunnier climes.

A friend of mine asked me recently, why don't the birds just stay in the warm south? A question I am contemplating myself these days...

BB

2 comments:

Unknown said...

...gosh! temporary insanity?! ;))

Anonymous said...

drive to Montréal? Why?
xxx
Mia

Related Posts with Thumbnails