Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Could someone turn up the heat?

I realize that in some of my previous posts I was noting (strike out, complaining) about the lack of sun here in London. Having been here two months (!) I realize that this was naive. There is plenty of sun. It's hard to predict, and doesn't necessarily last a whole day (let alone a few days or week), but it's there. But so far missing: heat. It can turn sunny but still with a stiff breeze to keep things nice and cool. I was on the continent last week, evidently, and there things were back to normal: clouds=cool, sun=warm. This will take some getting used to, and plenty of Ryanair... Cheers, BB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exactly, plenty of Ryanair! ;)
Love,
Mia

Lola Is Beauty said...

You are so lucky you weren't here yesterday when we were treated to GIANT hailstones and flooding. Guess what, it's STILL raining.

Bombay Beauty said...

Mia -- Indeed, I plan on this being the year of Ryanair!

Lola -- Is it a sign? If so what does it mean? I'm guessing it's a sign to stay in NY or move to Spain!

Cheers,

BB

Related Posts with Thumbnails