Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Could someone turn up the heat?

I realize that in some of my previous posts I was noting (strike out, complaining) about the lack of sun here in London. Having been here two months (!) I realize that this was naive. There is plenty of sun. It's hard to predict, and doesn't necessarily last a whole day (let alone a few days or week), but it's there. But so far missing: heat. It can turn sunny but still with a stiff breeze to keep things nice and cool. I was on the continent last week, evidently, and there things were back to normal: clouds=cool, sun=warm. This will take some getting used to, and plenty of Ryanair... Cheers, BB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exactly, plenty of Ryanair! ;)
Love,
Mia

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky you weren't here yesterday when we were treated to GIANT hailstones and flooding. Guess what, it's STILL raining.

Anonymous said...

Mia -- Indeed, I plan on this being the year of Ryanair!

Lola -- Is it a sign? If so what does it mean? I'm guessing it's a sign to stay in NY or move to Spain!

Cheers,

BB

Related Posts with Thumbnails