Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Don't you want to take one home with you?




Spotted the new Tata Nano in Ahmedabad yesterday. Billed as the 1000-dollar car, it is meant to carry a family of four. I wouldn't mind one of these some day. Last year I drove a grand total of 600 miles or 50 miles a month or 12.5 miles a week. Hey boss, in case you're reading this, it's not that I'm not going to the flugelbindery regularly... It's just that I like public transportation. I wish I had a picture of the way that the Indian family of four gets around now... I'll try to snap a picture and post it soon...

And apologies for the delay in posting. I've been on the road in India. And gotten a year older. And a year wiser. And certainly a year more fabulous...

xoxo

bb

1 comment:

Unknown said...

well happy birthday!!!!
and so happy to see you around again!
and...yes i would absolutely buy the car!
(and today i am seem excited hence the !!!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails