Monday, July 27, 2009

The other B

Gentle reader,

You've been wondering where I am and what I've been up to. I've been wondering the same.

I'm still not sure, but I'll take a stab at it. I'm in the other B. Not the BB B, the other one, Boston. Growing a little weary of summer in the city, I decided it was time to visit my country home (also known as my little apartment in Boston). The same flight from summer had the beneficial byproduct of reminding my employers that I still exist. Of course, I've been working the whole summer long from New York, but in these days of automation an employer might begin to suspect that all the files I'm posting and reports I am producing might somehow be the byproduct of an automation scheme. A little face time with the boss, not a bad thing really...

On the plus side, I've got a little more space here in Boston than New York, so I've been cooking (yes, and being cooked for). I've got my car, so little half day trips out to the coast or the shore are all feasible. All in all it's been nice.

I'll have a few pictures and a more detailed update soon.

In the meanwhile, hope you're all having a summery summer.

xoxo

BB

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh i was wondering where you were at! ;)) well if being in boston means more work and more play (proximity to the coast etc etc.) i support it fully!
mm, i too must work on finding someone to cook for me:) (and a pied à terre for that matter! i am thinking in and around marseille...;))
otherwise it has been a pretty chill summer...
since it rains all.the.time....every second where there is sun...i drop what i am doing and jet of to the park and soak up some vitamin d...
i am trying...;)))
xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails