Saturday, March 5, 2011

You decide (10)

Disturbing or fascinating? (Don't be afraid: click on the picture for an extra-large view.) You decide.


xo

bb

P.S. Sorry for the long silence in my posts. It's been one of those periods. Busy? Yes. But the kind of busy that saps your energy to do anything. It might well have to do with gyrations of temperature that we've been experiencing.

P.P.S. Though the spirit of "You decide" is that, well, you decide, in this case it is almost an "Explain, if you can". There was something about this that fascinated me. Yes, I'll admit (to you and my shrink): there was a beauty, pathos, don't-want-to-look-but-can't-look-away. I can't quite explain it. Perhaps you can...

5 comments:

stylenuggets said...

Sad but true- we see it here as well. And I know a lot of it will sell too.

shopgirl said...

hmmmmm.....I think I need new glasses. I might be missing something.

I hope you get much needed rest and enjoy this weekend. I'm pretty sure the temperature and weather has something to do with it. It's been extremely cold here and everyone is still sick. This winter feels extremely long.

Wishing you a happy day sweetie!

Unknown said...

well sometimes people don't have enough money so this is all they can afford...

Bombay Beauty said...

Exactly -- that was the pathos I was referring to... xo BB

RD said...

kavery - indeed, it's a pity to see so much go to waste.

shopgirl - interminable winter, may finally be ending! fingers crossed...

xo

bb

Related Posts with Thumbnails